yesterday was a lovely morning. it have been several days since these couple of weeks, I feel very exited to do most of things. I entered the class at 7.20 a.m. and faced the New Media subject.
it would be nice because I see Mr. Danu Widhyatmoko (one of my lectures) was busy with his laptop. And sure enough, he gave a presentation in front of my class. It is titled: "The Art of Self Branding"
the points that I noted:
- Identify your competencies, positioning, segmentation, goals, and priority.
- Create a good.name! (two words is better than one word, and start using your good.name, everytime, everywhere)
- Create signature for your online identity
- Pick your best photos for your avatar, gravatar, and profile picture
- Blog and website
- (ouch sorry! I forgot to note this point, too exited :D)
- Keep your "mouth"! Netiquette*!
* a portmanteau of "network etiquette" or "Internet etiquette" (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette)
yeah that's what prompted me to write a blog seriously this time. I share mine, you share yours! welcome to my jour-line.
my world is full of dream,