Pages

11/06/2011

She's Stalker


the pine forest with the tall trees, cloud stands in the way.
wind blows as usual, whispers the tender age below her ears.
the tremble branches sound sentimental like the children of fortune.

she needs an ashy-grey crows to dance her in the fog, I guess.
half naked with the nipples wet, she is feeling cold and the breeze.
not long after the rain comes, washes her down, her eye drop united.

I said, "don't look back, because I'm behind you.
holding your shadow so it won't be going away.
I'm a coward, I'm not brave enough to show up!"

she bottles up the petrichor, as she knows it is her only love potion.
leaping with her bare feet, licking the ground that she steps on.
making love with the wet rocks beneath the Tiffany blue sky.

there is a cup of hot black tea, better serve it with the little hoarfrost.
the molasses cover her passion, I'm not sure either love or lust.
let her get dressed with a soft transparent white curtain.

I said, "don't look back, because I'm behind you.
holding your shadow so it won't be going away.
I'm a coward, i'm not brave enough to show up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment