Pages

10/29/2014

Bukan Strat Chat: Preparation

I had been so confuse to show my best costume on #BukanStratChat.
SO, I thought the bloody thing was going to work.


It's 05:00 in the morning

I mixed red food coloring with Betadine. As you see, to make the bloody crumbles, I added up some drops of Albothyl.


Welcome to my murder scene...




First, I soaked my high school shirt with the coffee and splashed it with Betadine. Then, I poured the bloody liquid onto it.


Total cost: ± IDR 30.000 + high school memories


TAA-DAA! This was the masterpiece. I really enjoyed it...


The easy-peasy make up tutorial to try. Try to apply on your neck and face.



09:00 in the night

I actually looked like: the high school student who was about to be killed.

Photo by: Dini Hatta


Thank you Erica Lie for the make-up set!
Gonna make the better work next year!

#BukanStratChat

No comments:

Post a Comment